Monday, July 4, 2016

Happy Fourth of July!

Happy Fourth of July to all my blogging friends!!

 

Here's two views of my Fourth of July tree!  I always enjoy this tree.  Patriotic decorations are all over town right now!  And fireworks are tonight!

Thank you for your kind and loving comments to my last post.  I am sad and lonely, but I know things will get better!  I never would have guessed that our lives would come to this point at such an early age, but you just never know what is in store for you.  I have read that people who were happy before a tragic event usually can become happy once again, so I'm counting on that!!!!

Happy Fourth to everyone!

Frances

8 comments:

Vickie said...

Dear Frances, your tree is wonderful and so are you. I am praying for you.♥

Carol said...

Your 4th of July tree is so special, Frances... I have been thinking of you and hoping that each day will get a bit easier. You are so right about how quickly life can change... Sending a warm hug your way!

Shelly said...

Beautiful tree, Frances, as always. A day at a time....

CalamityJr said...

Your tree is very special. Glad you wanted to decorate and share. Enjoy the fireworks!

Karen said...

Thank you for sharing your beautiful tree.

Beth said...

Wonderful tree - love the sailboat ornament Frances.

Andrea said...

A wonderful tree. Sending you hugs.

Justine said...

Beautiful tree Frances - I love your patriotic stitches. Sending you hugs and prayers.