Sunday, December 21, 2014

Just a Silly Little Post!

I was glancing through the recent photos on my phone, and I just had to laugh!
We host my in-laws each year for their family Christmas celebration, which took place last week.  I cook the meal, we eat and then we gather around the tree and unwrap gifts--  
a fun evening!
Anyway, earlier that afternoon, I walked into the dining room to finish with the table, and look what I saw:


I think Dolce thought she was being rather crafty, don't you!?!?!  I ran and got the camera. She stayed there for a while.  (At least I remembered to vacuum the chairs before the guests arrived!)

Thanks for stopping by--I hope you're all preparing for a wonderful Christmas!
Frances

4 comments:

Annette-California said...

LOL! Dolce wanted to arrive for your dinner early:) Too cute.
Merry Christmas, love Annette

Lisa T said...

So cute!

Karen said...

Looks like Dolce wanted to claim her place at the table early.

Andrea said...

So sweet. Dolce obviously didn't want you to forget her.

Wishing you a Merry Christmas.